Email Whitelist is a list of e-mail addresses or domain names from which an e-mail blocking program will allow messages to be received.
Advertising emails have become big problems for customers. In order to increasing customers' satisfaction, most e-mail service providers have put blocking system to help customers stay away from these emails.
However, as far as we know, current blocking systems are not perfect. They sometimes block emails customers are interested in. MLS DEAL FINDER is working hard to help our customers get more information about real estate and our outstanding software. In the meantime, you may not want to miss great deals our software finds. Actually, you can use whitelisting to get our emails.
1. In your inbox, locate an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
3. You’ll see that our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
1. When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name.
2. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Click “Save” button.
1. Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
2. In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon. Click the “Add Rule” button.
3. In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
4. Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus.Click “Ok” to save the rule.
1. Right-click on the message in your inbox.
2. Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
3. Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”
Source: Digital Marketer. "Email Whitelisting"